Strata Landscaping and Property Managed Landscape Maintenance
Our team of professionals provides a number of townhouses, apartments, co-ops, and condos with year-round property maintenance. We provide free quotes for all Strata Counsels and Property Managers for landscape maintenance and renovations for up to 1 year at a time with customized monthly payments to fit any budget. We understand how strata councils and property managers work, because of this we have streamlined the process to make it as honest and straightforward as possible. Our landscape contractors and year round maintenance employees have many years of experience in strata landscaping services. The needs of our clients are of the utmost importance and we work to make their lives as easy as possible. Transparency, reliability and professionalism are the keys to our on-going success. In addition to providing phenomenal services and customer satisfaction, our principles and practices reflect our beliefs of creating well maintained sustainable strata and property managed environments to benefit the earth and our clients.
How to Choose a Strata Landscaping Company
Choosing a strata landscaping company can be challenging, there are many companies which seem very similar. Some of the key factors are Value, Reliability, Quality and Coverage. We encourage you to do your research and shop around, we are confident you’ll select Commercial Landscaping.
What to ask your landscaper?
Find out any examples of their work that you can see; a portfolio, publications, or a garden you can visit. It is always advisable to phone around several businesses so that you are fully aware of the services available to you.
- How long have been in their current business?
- What other employment experience in landscaping/garden design do they have?
- What qualifications do they have? – This will be more significant if they are younger and have less full employment experience
- What do they specialise in?
- Have they undertaken projects similar to yours?
- Are they fully insured?
Strata Landscape design is becoming almost as important to us as the way we decorate our homes. It is no longer enough just to mow the lawn occasionally and dot about some plants that happened to catch our eye. The garden is becoming an extension of our homes, and it is another means by which we can express our tastes and personality. Involving a landscaper or a garden designer means that we can create a unique, external space that is just as individual as our home’s interior. The job of the designer or landscaper therefore is to translate our ideas and dreams into an attractive, workable reality.
Inevitably, the designer will have their own style which will be reflected in your garden, so it is important to choose someone whose ideas you like and with who can communicate your own thoughts effectively. We believe we are effective communicators and will take the time to listen to your strata’s needs and wants and find ways to compromise between aesthetics, functionality and practicality in your strata complex.
It is important to have a good idea of what your requirements are for the strata, and how much you can spend. If you are looking for a strata landscaping renovation make sure that you are looking at a company who can perform both the maintenance and any major renovations you may have upcoming in the future.
What you should do next?
If you like what you have heard so far; arrange a consultation. Some companies charge a fee for this, so find out in advance.
During the consultation you should expect to see a portfolio of completed projects and sometimes references may be included. Ask some more detailed questions about your project issues so that the landscaper or designer has a chance to demonstrate their knowledge.
The consultation should ultimately leave you with a clear idea of the project outline, as your site will be surveyed and measured by the potential landscaper. From the meeting you will both gain an understanding of how the scheme will work and what costs are involved.
For more information regarding selecting a landscaping company take a look at our company selection guide.
Strata Landscaping Procedure
- Contact us either by email email@example.com or by phone 604-259-7191 to setup a meeting with one of our project managers so we can determine the best package available to fit your budget.
- Once we have established a budget we will provide a comprehensive landscape services plan, including a breakdown of our services through the changing seasons from pruning in spring to salting and sanding during the winter months.
- We provide property manager and strata reports.
- We offer up to 1 year contracts including flexible monthly payment plans.
- Our promise to you is that our landscapers will all be professional, well trained, polite, and most importantly do a fantastic job each and every time.
Strata Landscaping Procedure
Contact us today to learn more about our services and receive a free quote on your strata landscaping project.